Daston clients are Small to Medium sized Government Contractor Businesses and we pride ourselves on providing best-in-class accounting software with high quality professional services to include system implementation, administration and bookkeeping services.
Due to our continual growth, we are now seeking a Senior Bookkeeper and Practice Manager to join our collaborative team.
Responsible for both External and Internal Bookkeeping this role will be varied and fast paced.
• Liaising with clients and gaining all necessary information
• Accounts Payable and Receivable
• Financial Statement preparation, Bank and Credit Card reconciliations
• Overseeing outsourced Payroll operations for staff and clients
• Providing Government Contractor consultation
• Leading Functional implementation and use of NetSuite with Daston’s SuiteApp DCAA-on-Demand software
As a Practice Manager you will be responsible for:
• Liaising with Accountants and Directors about our accounting needs in the Federal Government Contractor business sector
• Responsible for recruiting new staff members and managing the accounting staff
• Providing training and mentoring to Junior Bookkeepers and managing workflows
• Having a high level of Software knowledge and obtaining SuiteFoundations Certification in NetSuite (training program provided)
• Heading any functional project work
• Contributing to changes in the company
• At least 5 years’ experience in Government Contract Accounting in a similar role is required
• Experience managing outsourced payroll is required
• Extensive experience using and implementing accounting software is required
• Strong communication skills are required
• Experience as a Practice Director is ideal
• Software experience: NetSuite is ideal
If you have relevant experience and this sounds like the role for you, please send your resume directly to Joe.firstname.lastname@example.org.