Are you considering migrating to NetSuite for cloud-based ERP but are concerned about maintaining DCAA Compliance? Join the hundreds of government contractors who have removed the stress of DCAA compliance by partnering with Daston.
Daston takes the hassle out of DCAA compliance. Its bundled outsourced accounting solution combines decades of IT and accounting experience to tailor a turnkey solution for small to mid-sized Federal government contractors who require DCAA compliance.
Daston’s Outsourced Accounting Solution includes: industry-leading NetSuite software; Daston’s proprietary DCAA On-Demand software; and outsourced accounting services by a team of expert accountants specialized in government contract accounting.
This combined solution offers:
- Financials created using NetSuite + Daston DCAA on Demand Cloud Software
- Customer invoicing
- Vendor payment processing
- Bank/credit card reconciliations
- Monthly financial reporting (balance sheets/income statements)
- Indirect rates (fringe, OH, G&A, other) management
- Contract funding and value reporting
- Profitability reporting by contract
- DCAA compliant accounting processes and procedures
- DCAA compliant electronic timesheets
- Incurred costs submission reports
Harness the power of NetSuite’s industry-leading technology and Daston’s DCAA-compliance proprietary software while working with accountants who understand the intricacies of government contracting. Our accountants and bookkeepers speak the language of Government Contractors: FAR compliance, indirect rates, cost plus invoicing, incurred costs submission reporting, project accounting, and DCAA compliance.
If you are spending too much time ensuring your business is DCAA compliant and need more time to focus on developing and growing your business, Daston can help. Let our DCAA on Demand Outsourced Accounting Services deliver timely and accurate financials to your business so you can focus on your core competencies. Visit www.daston.com to set up a free consultation.