Will be responsible for the planning and execution of field activities and events aligned to Daston’s overall GTM plan and strategy. The Marketing Manager (FMM) owns and manages marketing programs and execution for all of Daston.
The Marketing Manager will support and be an integral part of the Marketing, Sales, and Business Development Teams,. You will prioritize, plan, budget, evangelize, and execute marketing activities and events, work with sales and marketing teams to target high-value prospects via specific marketing activities, help develop partnerships, ensure corporate marketing activities are utilized.
- Create/implement a marketing plan in line performance targets and objectives.
- Own, drive, and manage marketing campaigns, programs, and event execution..
- Deliver strong event POI and ROI via sales pipeline acceleration and new lead capture against time/budget targets and key internal metrics.
- Collaborate with external contractors, vendors and agencies for creative services, material manufacture and shipping and on-the-ground logistics.
- Focus Public Sector Teams, where possible, on utilizing the programs from corporate and other regions
- Build a variety of demand generation programs that successfully engage existing customers and net new prospects.
- Maintain daily interaction with the field sales and engineering teams, and other cross-functional teams, to build and inform field programs.
- Create a diversified demand generation program, targeting prospect and install base audiences with strong pre- and post-program engagement plans.
- Basic understanding of public sector and GOVCON and ability to grasp new concepts
- Data-driven, creative critical thinker with strong communication, organization, and planning skills
- Passion for helping SALES team achieve their revenue goals.
- Experience in B2G, federal procurement, federal contracting, or similar government or experience
- Strong familiarity with sales and marketing operations, including dashboard reporting and key campaign metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, logistics, organization, and coordination skills
If you have relevant experience and this sounds like the role for you, please send your resume directly to Joe.firstname.lastname@example.org.