NetSuite Business Development Executive - RemoteJob Posting - January 2024
Overview of Position
Your job will be to work directly with the VP of Sales and Account Team to execute our go-to-market strategy and accelerate our growth.
The primary function of the Business Development Executive is to meet or exceed the sales goals as put forth in the annual sales plan. To accomplish this, the Business Development Executive will actively develop sales opportunities with both prospective customers. The Business Development Executive will effectively manage all facets of sales opportunities in a professional and ethical manner while focused on delivering value and solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Own the prospecting process and identify new NetSuite implementation, optimization and technical services business opportunities.
- Manage the entire sales process and pipeline, including maintaining a monthly a quarterly sales forecast.
- Identify new opportunities independently and in collaboration with the marketing team by participating in lead generation efforts.
- Qualify new sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain a sufficient and accurate pipeline of sales opportunities to ensure that sales goals are consistently met or exceeded.
- Achieve sales goals and targets set by Daston management team.
- Successfully lead and execute the sales process in partnership with various contacts at NetSuite, our strategic business partner. This is of critical importance for this position.
- Develop and nurture working relationships with NetSuite employees.
- Collaborate on marketing campaigns, prospecting, networking, and targeted emails.
- Establish productive relationships with prospects by assessing their business needs, identifying the best possible path forward and establishing a strong business case for their needs.
- Establish and refine a communication plan to effectively communicate the core values of Daston and its suite of products and services, including the execution of presentations and coordinating demonstrations of technology.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with existing customers to ensure that we retain them and continue to be their NetSuite partner of choice.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven success and experience selling ERP, Cloud/SaaS software and/or professional services within the NetSuite ecosystem.
- Comfort and ability to lead sales meetings and present to small and large audiences.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Detail and process oriented, reliable, enthusiastic, responsive, energetic and positive
Skills & Experience You’ll Need
- Some sales experience
- Hungry to learn & advance.
- Excited to prospect (cold call/email)
- Grit in spades
Ready To Apply?
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your qualifications and why you are interested in this position. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.