Account Executive - Government Contractors & NetSuite (Austin, TX)Job Posting - January 2024
Drive Growth & Innovation at the Intersection of Technology & Public Service
Daston Corporation, a leading provider of solutions for government contractors and NetSuite, seeks a passionate and driven Account Executive to join our team. In this role, you’ll play a pivotal part in helping current and potential NetSuite customers navigate the complexities of working with government accounting standards.
- NetSuite Sales:
- Understand the challenges and opportunities government contractors face in optimizing their operations with ERP and/or NetSuite.
- Identify and qualify potential NetSuite customers among government contractors within your assigned territory.
- Develop and execute compelling sales strategies for NetSuite solutions, highlighting the value proposition for efficient project management, compliance, and financial reporting.
- Manage the sales cycle for NetSuite and Daston DCAA software implementations, collaborating with internal teams and acting as our client’s account manager throughout their partnership with Daston.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with client contacts within government contractors, Netsuite, and partners, acting as a trusted advisor throughout their journey.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of the government contractor landscape and NetSuite solutions.
- Collaborate with internal teams (marketing, sales operations, implementation) to ensure a cohesive client experience.
- Achieve and exceed individual sales targets.
- Contribute to the overall growth and success of Daston Corporation.
- Minimum1-3 years of proven success in B2B sales, preferably in the government contracting or ERP space.
- Strong understanding of the government contracting ecosystem and its unique requirements.
- Previous experience selling NetSuite solutions is required.
- Deep understanding of NetSuite solutions and their applications for optimizing government contractor operations.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- A self-motivated and results-oriented work ethic.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and make a real impact on government contractors’ efficiency and success.
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Be part of a company that is passionate about innovation and empowering both technology and public service.
Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications and why you are interested in this position. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Join Daston and be at the forefront of innovation, helping government contractors across the country leverage the power of NetSuite to achieve their goals and fulfill their public service missions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Ready To Apply?
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your qualifications and why you are interested in this position. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.