Google Meet Hardware
Fast, effective video meetings for all your rooms and spaces.
A mobile, secure, easy-to-manage operating system for modern ways of working, including the Meet Series One Boards and Hangout meet hardware kits. A device for every space to connect, create, and collaborate.
Series One hardware brings the same reliable, easy-to-use video meeting experience of Google Meet to desktop devices and conference rooms.
Series One Desk 27 is an all-in-one video conferencing device for the desktop in personal and shared spaces. Series One Board 65 offers the same great features for small-to-medium team rooms.
- Designed with intelligence.
- Built with Google AI so your meetings are effortless.
- Continuous auto framing: camera automatically zooms in on all meeting participants so you’re always centered.
- Great audio with TrueVoice™ technology: studio-grade, multi-channel noise cancellation removes distracting sounds and amplifies human voices from anywhere in the room.
- Hands-free with “Hey, Google ” voice-controls: use your voice to join and leave video meetings, dial a phone number, and more. Just say, “Hey Google, join the meeting” and connect to a video meeting in seconds.
- Easy to set up, easy to manage.
- In just minutes, you can set up Meet hardware and connect with your team, whether they’re on another floor or in another country.
- Series One hardware can self-diagnose any issues, and automatically updates the firmware to the latest version, guaranteeing the best video experience.
- Remote device monitoring and management make it easy for administrators to stay in control, too.
- Once-click meetings: Deep integrations with Google Workspace make joining a meeting as simple as a tap on the controller or device screen. Register the room with Google Calendar, and your organization’s Meet meetings will automatically appear with all of the details. Instantly present or share your screen wirelessly to collaborate with participants across the globe.
- Companion mode: With remote work, people are used to showing up as individuals. But with hybrid work, how can everyone enjoy the same collaboration equity no matter how you join? Companion Mode works with Google Meet hardware to bring everyone together and gives you access to the same tools.
- Raise your hand.
- Cast your vote in polls.
- Post a question in Q&As.
- Participate in chat.
- We are working to extend the power of Google Meet to many platforms including Glass Enterprise Edition 2. Meet on Glass makes it easy for field and on-site workers to securely connect over video in real-time and keep their hands free to perform tasks. Join the open beta and see for yourself!
Learn how Google Meet Hardware stacks up against your current solution. Contact us for a free demo to show you why Daston is the most knowledgeable and experienced Google partner to help you design and implement the right solution for your organization.